Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus India Price declared, Starts at Rs 60,000
- Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus India prices are in a formal and public way out
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are out there in Indian Market from weekday, October 7.
- The new headphones worth 15000 Rs, however, they won’t be out there till Oct month.
- AirPods are designed to work with iOS 10, mac OS and watch OS 3 better than traditional Bluetooth earphones
- Apple has finally updated its India website with the prices of the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Apple launched the iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus models recently, that are slated to go up on sale in India on 7 October. Though we got the India launch date, Apple left us all hanging by revealing only the starting price of Rs 60,000. However, currently on their India website they have put out the price for the new iPhones.
Here are the official Indian prices of all iPhone 7, 7 Plus variants
Apple iPhone 7 (32GB): Rs 60,000
Apple iPhone 7 (128GB): Rs 70,000
Apple iPhone 7 (256GB): Rs 80,000
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (32GB): Rs 72,000
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (128GB): Rs 82,000
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (256GB): Rs 92,000
If you are take a better look at the prices, the iPhone 7 models carry prices like the iPhone 6s Plus. Both offer 32GB and 128GB variants at same prices.
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.