Apple iPhone 7 launches on September 7
- Apple iPhone 7 to launch on 7 September
- Apple creates 2TB iCloud storage tier before iPhone 7 launch
- Apple sold-out one billion iPhones, kind of nine years once the product to start out with launched in 2007
- The latest leak suggests Apple will kill both 16GB and 64GB storage tiers, replacing them with 32GB and 128GB selections
- Looking for big iPhone changes? Wait until next year
In just a number of days, Apple can hold its now-annual Sept event wherever it is expected to unveil new products, most notably its next iPhone. Here everything insiders need to know about the highly expected a formal public statement.
The most significant changes expected for the new phone include an upgraded camera, pressure-sensitive home button and also the removal of the 3.5mm earphone jack.
The bigger “Plus” model is expected to have an even-more powerful “dual lens” camera, and possibly a sensible connector that enables accessories such as keyboards to be attached to it.
If you want to know more information about the specification of next generation iOS phone then keep visiting this link.
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.