Apple iPhone 7: Report points to an Apple Next-Gen iPhone 7 with 3GB RAM; could be hinting at 7 Pro model
- Apple ‘iPhone 7’ 2016 releasing a new iPhone next month, most likely on September 16
- Apple sold one billion iPhones, kind of nine years when the product to start out with launched in 2007
- 16GB model would possibly, however new 256GB version are aiming to be offered
- According to survey, 9.3% will upgrade to iPhone 7.
- Battery in apple’s iPhone 7 goes to be 14% larger than iPhone 6s
Apple’s upcoming smartphone, dubbed the iPhone 7, has been reported for long to induce 3GB RAM. Taiwan’s Digi Times even have claimed that the RAM within the iPhone 7 is multiplied to 3GB from the current capacity of 2GB, But the report didn’t specify whether only the 5.5-inch “Plus” model can have the multiplied RAM. The 3GB RAM for the iPhone 7 plus sounds plausible as the larger handset is expected to get some camera enhancements, as well as dual-lens system.
Rumors are rife that Apple would offer its iPhone a minor refresh this year sooner than a lot of substantial style overhaul in 2017. However, the next 4.7-inch iPhone is additionally expected to sport a bigger 1,960 mAh battery, which can offer a 14 % jump in battery capacity over iPhone 6s’ 1,715 mAh battery. In addition, the new iPhone 7 is additionally reported to ditch the Earphone jack which beside another internal overhaul, might help accommodate the larger battery.
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.