Apple to bring out iPhone 6SE in September
- Apple sold one billion iPhones, kind of nine years after the product to start with launched in 2007
- Apple ‘iPhone 7’ 2016 release: week of Sep 16th
- iPhone 6SE might be the name of Apple’s next iPhone
- More rumors about Apple iPhone 8.
- As per below mentioned image, new model(s) smartphone jacks may be throw out, required users need to buy an adapter to listen to music.
Apple is going to be launching iPhone 6SE in September, therefore claims a report on German website Apfelpage.de. The report, that cites supply-chain sources in China, claims that Apple has already made packages with the ‘iPhone 6SE’ branding.
The reason for the name amendment is that the forthcoming iPhone are going to be returning with minimal design iterations. So far, Apple gives complete style amendment to its iPhones every two years. Whereas because the ‘S’ variants mostly go with internal changes. And since last year’s models — iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — were ‘S’ upgrades, users expect a design upgrade in iPhones this year.
However, as per analysts, Apple is keeping big bang style changes for next year’s iPhone. As in 2017, Apple are celebrating 10-th anniversary of its best-selling and popular device. Rumoured to be known as iPhone 8, it is expected to feature wireless charging, glass body around metal frame, bezel-free edge-to-edge display and AMOLED 4K screen. There are additional rumours about possible use of display for Touch ID, which may lead to the elimination of home button.
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.