Apple brings about iPhone 7 $100 low in price?
- Evan Blass tweeted ‘iPhone 2016 release: week of September 16th
- 16GB model might go, however new 256GB version are going to be offered
- The headphone jack may be throw out, required users need to bought an adapter to listen to music
- Apple Makes iPhone 7 $100 Cheaper
That’s the mind-blowing news following the Wall Street Journal’s’ confirmation that Apple Makes iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Pro $100 lower in price. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus can scrap the 16GB entry level tier in favour of a 32GB model.
The unknown fact that has been disclosed to others also backs up a number of smaller leaks already reporting this change, however, the Wall Street Journal is out and away the foremost powerful website to talk out and its track record is perfect. Like other sources, the WSJ also claims Apple can set up the other iPhone tiers so out goes 16/64/128GB in favour of 32/128/256GB.
This should work out as follows:
- iPhone 7: $649 (32GB), $749 (128GB) and $849 (256GB)
- iPhone 7 Plus: $749 (32GB), $849 (128GB) and $949 (256GB)
So however, will this build the iPhone 7 $100 cheaper?
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.