Apple might release an iPhone 7 Pro with a dual-camera system
- iPhone 7, Plus, and Pro model photo leak reveals dual camera and other specs
- Main difference of Apple upcoming iPhone
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the Pro model would feature a dual-camera system furthermore as a smart connector at the back. The iPhone 7 Plus looks like an even bigger version of the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Pro may be an additional powerful iPhone 7 Plus.
Today’s new photos are true, there can be an iPhone 7 Plus with a regular camera and an iPhone 7 Pro with an improved and advanced camera.
Two cameras might also improve low-light performance, color fidelity and HDR performance. And this module might allow you to focus at the foreground or the background once capturing a photo.
According to all of these photos, it’s just like the iPhone 7 is going to have the same pebble-like design with rounded edges. The rear of the phone is still made out of aluminium metal. However, there are three main differences.
- The antenna lines on the rear are slightly redesigned. It makes the phone sleeker as the rear currently looks like one big piece of aluminium metal.
- The camera bump is also much bigger, indicating a camera upgrade.
- The camera bigger — a wider lens could mean better low-light performance.
For more and latest updates on Apple products, keep visiting this space. However, if you are seeking authorised support for your apple products in Delhi/NCR, give us a call or write to us.